Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today... (edited later to add)

I finished the arena. :p  it was a much bigger job than we thought it would be. I must say, I'm mostly happy with it, and there will be a resale version of it. However, I like things I make for the sim to be special for our sim,  so I need to pull a copy up into the sky and tweak it before I put it out there (You know... just like the kiln, and everything else I have ever made waiting to go into my empty shop.)

We are busy as shit!  Trying to get the underground ready to go.

I got the hair... I love it.  I got the wrong hair colour pack though so I had to tint it anyway, but maybe soon I will buy the *right* colour pack.  But I love it. I don't think I have ever loved hair so much.

Now I just have to decide which Goat to get... and decide on a goat name.  Black or Brown? Choices... choices.

(edit)

So,  when is it ok for your ass or your hips to stick out of a prim skirt? Seriously.  Is there a rule I am missing here?  I always spend so much time arranging every little prim around my un-stickfigure-d body  So no part of my ass or hips stick out... but I see so many other people walking around with a tuft of skirt hanging out of their ass cheeks and I can't quite tell if they are dressed badly,  or if they know something I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment