Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm on a GOAT!!

I'm on a goat!
I'm on a goat!
Everybody look at me cause I'm ridin' on a goat.
I'm on a goat!
I'm on a goat!
Take a good, hard look at the motherfuckin' goat!


I'm on a goat motherfucker take a look at me!
Straight ridin' on a goat near the deep blue sea!!
Bustin 5 knot wind, whippin out my coat.
You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a goat!

Her name is Maebell!  And I retextured her myself (the one she came up with was gawd awful)  I love her so much!  I haven't figured out her story just yet, but she officially counts and Korinda's Familiar. Ironically, it's a kids rideable from AKK.... and it fits me.  haha being short has finally paid off!


4 comments:

  1. hehe awesome post XD(I can't watch the vid cuz of international copyright crappola but .. )shes on a goat! shes on a goat! take a good hard look at the motherfuckin goat! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Thank you! If you've heard the song you don't really need to watch the video anyway, I just put it there for the "I'm on a boat" parody."

    ReplyDelete
  3. *still snickering* Too funny! Love the parody, and congats on finally finally your goat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your goat! I can't wait to see it in-world! And yeah, woohoo for being short too!Never thought I'd be on a goat...

    ReplyDelete