Thursday, May 6, 2010

GUESS WHUT?

Muahahahahahahahah

I found some nice Medieval Tunics in the Role-Play market the other day, that reminded me *just a little* of a provincial Chiton. I think part of it was the trim, SO I bought one, and I modded the hells out of it, and I have what appears to be... the closest thing to the Grecian article of clothing I have long desired.

I don't have a picture, because I am not done tweaking. So happy was I, I went and bought one in every colour. (The one time I needed a fat pack, none to be found ::lament::)

So I have much tweaking to do yet, but I feel confident that I have enough clothes that suit me now that I won't have to shop or whine for a while.

And the fact I still want to make sweet, sweet love to my hair, and the fact I have a beautiful goat, makes me think finally, a year and a day past Corinda's Rez date, we are at last settling down.

I just need to get me some bare wiggly Faun/Satyr ears... and I might be *gasp* Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment