Wednesday, May 12, 2010

(OoC) So I moved... again.

And here I am.  I was debating it all afternoon and evening after Cherno and I started working on The Official Seven Isles Blog

But then a line from a poem by Ovid (that Eacen read at the last bard circle) inspired me.
"When, look! here comes Corinna in a loose ungirded gown"

Corinda, (being a variant of the Greek name "Corinna)" is just too synchronistic to avoid. A new, better name for a journal was born.

Now if only Wordpress would show the Icon I uploaded. ::Marge Simpson grumble::

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I mark this as spam? lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could just delete it. Also, icons take a while to show up and refresh, because they are used all over the intarwubs for several different things and it takes a while to update all those things. But I see your icon now! Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just kind of being a smart ass about the spam thing (also testing my icon) but if you can see it that is an improvement. I still can't, so maybe I will go dump my cache and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete