Thursday, May 6, 2010

On this edition of "Pimp My Goat."

Sorry for the two posts in one day, but I forgot that I intended to show the before and after pictures of Maebell.

The goat in the foreground is the original, as it came out of the box, with the plastic-y texture, and restrictive looking reigns, and the full bright puke green saddle.

This next picture is a close up of Maebell's face.

Doesn't the other goat in the background look pissed off and jealous? I am still quite pleased with how something as simple as a tile-able fur texture for pillows can look more realistic. She's so soft and huggable. She has plums, plum blossoms and leaves on her wreath. She also has an adorable bell meant for cows. Light blue seems to be her colour.

I took of the reigns, because a familiar doesn't need to be tied. I lengthened her horns (since she is a supernatural goat, she's old, but spry!) and the animation kind of lines up as if I am loosely holding her horn in between my fingers for the purpose of gently steering.

I am gradually making copies of my skirts, and having those copies attach to my stomach. Since Maebell attaches to my pelvis. That way I can ride her without being lewd.

My next project(s) for her, is to take the static version I made (No scripts, and much lower prim) and put a milking animation in her udder, and a hug animation around her neck. I think I have a passable kneeling hug animation, but the tricky part is the milking animation. Sure, there are a lot of Gorean chore milking animations out there, but a goat is much smaller. I need a kneeling milk, rather than a sitting milk. I'd love to animate her head to graze, but that seems pretty ambitious. Its nice that she is copy/mod though. Because I can always add features later.

When our sim upgrades, I am going to buy enough prims to keep her out all the time. The static-lower-prim Maebell, anyway.

Also need one of those scripted things, that allows you to type in text, using a different name or something. Hmm. So I can emote for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment