Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nothing hairy about me!

Alas! My life as a potter can begin.

Pottery Shed

It is nearly finished. Finished enough to go on the ground and be seen by others. Not finished enough to put the wheel out (tweaking that), or to sell. But I do intend to sell it (just the kiln, two versions) as soon as I get a hold of a full perm sound for the door, and a couple of scripts I can't seem to find. Also, a new roof texture.

It's funny how you can have literally hundreds of scripts and not one of them does what you want... or how one script that has the same basic purpose as another, can be so different.



sunset_over_the_Isles 
This photo has nothing to do with this post, except that I am pleased with the results of the new kid's clubhouse, which is only partially pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment