Sunday, March 7, 2010

Way overdue, but the memories are fresh

On the 21st of February, the lovely Una Woodrunner threw a lovely Mardi Gras party,  I don't know how eloquent I can be about it, three weeks too late,  but I do have some memories, and pictures of costumes, and what is Mardi Gras without the costumes? (Also, I take hella big pictures, so clicking on them and getting the full sized picture from flickr will grant you the best view.

When I walked into Illusions looking for a Mardi Gras mask,  there was one, that I knew if I did not let Eacen have it, he would feel betrayed by me forever.

Love is Revolution

And since V gains more presence and power the more masks are worn, I, of course, had to put one on too.

Neria looked lovely (as she always does) in an adorable Queen of Hearts costume:

Lil' Queen of hearts
And tel pretty much showed up in his every day clothes:

Leather bound Tel

But none of us would have been there if it were not for a true Queen, (or at least a very emphatic Queen fan!)

Una's fantastic mask

The lovely Una herself, the queen of her castle...

Una and Rat
And her dashing Lion King, Rat.  Who has a taste in women that rivals.

Una, always a snazzy dresser

Her taste in clothes.  She's a good shopper, but an even better dresser.

I have to admit I don't know most of the people at the party very well... but like Una, her friends are always a hoot to be around.

Colourful outfits of the guests.

But honestly, I *love* dressing up on Second Life almost as much as I love listening to music and sharing that time with my friends (which is what the RL side of dances really is, isn't it?)

Viva la V!

"Nothing else existed... until I saw you. Then everything changed. I fell in love with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment