Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting into the Swing of things: Harder than it sounds.

I have such a case of mixed emotions and frustrations now, having been offline, and being back.  It's like, I have lost my place in a book I was reading, and am so behind on homework I don't know where to begin.  I can't tell where I am more needed, or my time is better spent.  I feel guilty for even wanting to work on personal projects, and I feel guilty for standing around doing little, when I don't know what to do!  Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for a list of chores,  but self direction and better time management for myself. Because I look at the goals I had when I signed on, I hear people criticize that they have not been "started" (when they have.)  I want to work on those, too.


I could look at it as time to play, to make a change too.  But I've done enough sleeping on the job.

Oh shit. that got Emo!  I'm just saying I am not trying to be a waste of pixels right now, I'm just kind of at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment